There are a growing number of marketplaces where companies can now crowdsource recruiters to make hiring more efficient. Here are seven such sites where you can post a job req and get recruiters all across the country to help you fill it. If any recruiters reading this have ever used thesed marketplaces what has been your experience with them? Let us know with a comment.
1. Scout. A relatively new player on the scene, Scout integrates with major ATS providers such as Bullhorn, Kenexa and Taleo. “Scout sifts through our marketplace of headhunters, pinpointing and connecting you with the best ones for each and every job.”
2. Recruitifi. Just launched last year, Recruitifi has a network of recruiters that you can choose from. “By leveraging our network of thousands of the top recruiters, we enable employers to quickly and cost-effectively reach-out and receive quality candidates that have been vetted by an expert recruiter.”
3. BountyJobs. One of the original recruiter marketplaces, BountyJobs has more than 10,000 headhunters in its network. “…a powerful yet simple way to manage candidates sourced from third party recruiters, improve recruiting performance, and evaluate real time data about company-wide recruiting agency activity…”
4. CrowdRecruiting. They help you fill job orders through an international network of freelance recruiters.
5. SL8Z. I don’t know how to pronounce their name but they let you name your price when it comes to placement fees. Company is based in Reston, VA.
6. Jobhuk. Post jobs for free and set the referral fee between 5% – 30% of the salary. There is no cost unless a successful hire is made. “As soon as a job is posted, these networks go to work on the employer’s behalf.”
7. Recruit Loop. They let you hire recruiters by the hour to make it more affordable. “A platform for employers to automate and outsource the recruitment process, on-demand.”