SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.–Paradox, the leading Assistive Intelligence platform for talent acquisition and candidate experience, proudly received the 2019 Talent Solution Impact Award at the annual Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE! conference. The award recognizes the top solution in talent acquisition that enables stronger recruitment performance in business and drives industry market trends.
With a mission to be the most candidate-centric company in the world, Paradox believes that talent acquisition and talent management professionals should spend more time with talent, not software. Olivia, the company’s flagship product, is the AI recruiting assistant obsessed with improving and reinventing the candidate experience. Olivia allows recruiters to focus on what they do best, human interaction – while she focuses on experience, automation and intelligence.
Paradox’s assistive intelligence platform was selected among six finalists who were evaluated on three areas of criteria, including level of value to the recruiting function, ability to deliver on its promise, and the degree of innovation and market-leading capabilities. Finalists were evaluated by a panel of experienced industry thought leaders:
- Elaine Orler, Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE! Conference Chair and Founder/CEO of Talent Function
- Tim Sackett, President, HRU Technical Resources and author of “The Talent Fix: A Leader’s Guide to Recruiting Great Talent”
- Carmen Hudson, Principal Consultant at Recruiting Toolbox and Co-Founder of Talent42
- Erin Spencer, Senior Research Analyst at Bersin, Deloitte Consulting LLP
“It’s an amazing group of finalists that we are proud to be among,” stated Aaron Matos, Paradox Founder/CEO. “We’re incredibly honored to be the first recipients of the Talent Solution Impact Award and to be recognized by leading HR thought leaders for the innovation that we’re bringing to the industry.”
In addition to driving innovation in the marketplace, the award recognizes the value that Paradox brings to recruitment and the ability to deliver on its promise. Olivia’s assistive intelligence abilities have resulted in speeding up the hiring journey, reducing costs, and allowing more time for recruiters to connect with talent. Companies that employ Olivia in their recruitment and hiring process have shared the following recruiting results:
- Over 95% of applicants complete a screening conversation
- 80% of candidates finish screening in less than 5 minutes
- Interview acceptance rates as high as 100%
- 60% decrease in cost per applicant
- Over 90% positive candidate feedback
- Screening of over 5,000 candidates, and scheduling over 3,000 interviews – in a day
“To be client nominated for our contribution to their business success is highly rewarding,” said Matos. “We’re grateful to work with innovative organizations that believe in our mission and share our commitment to transforming talent acquisition and candidate experience. Together, we believe we can continue to drive important changes for the future of recruitment.”
To learn more about Paradox and its award-winning AI recruiting assistant, Olivia, visit www.paradox.ai.