Tiffany Kuehl is Director of HR search for Versique, one of the largest talent acquisition firms in the midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement. She spent 20 years in corporate HR before switching to the agency side about a year ago. According to her twitter account she is also a Twins fanatic, a blogger and watches the Xfiles.
Connect with her on twitter: twitter.com/TiffanyKuehl
- You are what I would call a social savvy recruiter…how has social media helped you recruit better?
- Ever place anyone that you found on facebook or twitter or read your blog?
- What’s your ATS? Any other HR tech tools you use?
- Name all the ATS you used in corporate recruiting…which one did you like/hate?
- What methods do you use to identify and source candidates?
- What new HR technology are you excited to try but haven’t yet?
- Talk about going from corp to agency — why did you switch and what’s it been like so far?
- Whats your advice to 3rd party agenices
- What conferences are you going to this year
- Last question—what advice would you tell a your graduate who wants to work in HR or recruiting?