Bloomberg Law will be holding a complimentary live webinar on Wednesday, February 14, from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern time on the top issues facing HR professionals in the year ahead. Leading HR and employment law experts and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) acting chair will provide their perspectives on how the HR landscape shifted in 2017 and how to keep pace with rapid change likely to continue this year. Registration is available at http://on.bna.com/T4x330iezzZ.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Terri Easter, Principal, TH Easter Consulting
- Debra Katz, Partner, Katz Marshall and Banks, LLP
- Esther Lander, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Victoria Lipnic, Acting Chair, EEOC
- Moderator: Genevieve Douglas, Reporter, Bloomberg Law
Issues to be addressed include:
- sexual harassment awareness and workplace prevention in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal and the #metoo movement
- compliance challenges stemming from the wave of new state and local laws on paid leave, salary history inquiries, marijuana usage, and job discrimination
- regulatory and policy shifts under the Trump administration
This program is eligible for up to one hour of SHRM, HRCI, or CLE credits.