GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – April 23, 2019 – The membership of NPAworldwide has elected a new slate of representatives to its board of directors.
The individuals elected to the NPAworldwide board of directors include the following:
- Taufik Arief, People Search Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia), was elected to a one-year term as director for AsiaPacific.
- Jason Elias, Elias Recruitment (Sydney, Australia), was elected to a one-year term as chair-elect, which will continue automatically to a two-year term as chairman
- Scott King, Kings Resources (Brisbane, Australia), was elected to a one-year term as a director for AsiaPacific.
- Laura LaBine, LaBine & Associates (San Francisco, California, USA), was elected to a two-year term as a director with Practice Group focus.
- James Lyons, JD, CPC, LHI Executive Search (New York, New York, USA), was elected to a two-year term as secretary/treasurer.
- Pam Robison, J. Gifford, Inc. (Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA), was elected to a two-year term as director for the Americas.
- Laura Schmieder, Premier Placement, Inc. (Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA), was elected to a one-year term as director for the Americas.
- Alfy Zidan, PureAudit (Wassenaar, the Netherlands), was elected to a one-year term as director for EMEA.
Bill Benson of WilliamCharles Executive Search (Grand Rapids, Michigan), is in the final year of his term as chairman.
“NPAworldwide is a member-owned recruitment network and board leadership is a key part of our success as an organization,” said president Dave Nerz. He added, “Over the years, our members have provided the network with outstanding direction and support by electing board members with great insight, industry knowledge, and business expertise. This year is no exception.”
The board of directors is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the member-owned global recruitment network. Each person on the board of directors also owns and operates a member recruiting firm. As board members, directors develop an annual budget and oversee network administration.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network more than 500 locations with 1,500 recruiters across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwideworks.com.