GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – May 24, 2019 – NPAworldwide is pleased to announce the enrollment of 12 new member locations, eleven of which are located in Australia or the USA.
• iPlace APAC (iplaceapac.com), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
o Recruitment in the areas of IT, non-IT, engineering, marketing, sales, construction and other supportive roles in information technology, banking, media, pharmaceutical, finance, oil & gas and construction industries
• Harvest Talent Recruitment and People (www.harvesthr.com.au), Geelong, Victoria, Australia
o Providing recruitment services in the area of C-suite/executives, accounting, finance, legal, HR, marketing, communications, insurance & superannuation, IT and industrial including production workers, trades, machine operators, truck drivers and warehouse operatives to front line supervisors in the oil & gas, engineering, resources, life sciences, manufacturing and petrochemical sectors
• Acute Medical Staffing (www.acutemedicalstaffing.com), New York, New York, USA
o Specialists in nursing care and allied health positions
• Ensis Group (www.ensiscorp.com), San Diego, California, USA
o Experienced in IT, architecture, engineering, sales, healthcare & nonprofit recruiting
• GoSource People Pty Ltd (gosourcepeople.com), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and Manila, Philippines
o Specialize in technology roles
• Caxus Technologies Inc (www.caxustech.com), San Francisco, California and Washington, DC, USA
o Focus is on IT, healthcare, banking and finance
• Top People USA / Top People OZ (toppeople.com.au), Nashville, Tennessee, USA and Brisbane, Queensland, USA
o Specialized recruiters who focus on IT recruitment, mining & engineering, healthcare and remuneration reviews
• Perpetual Talent Solutions (www.ptalentsolutions.com), Houston, Texas, USA
o Niche markets include logistics, e-commerce, supply chain/distribution for mid -senior level sales and operations leaders along with digital marketing
• ExpertHiring (www.ExpertHiring.com), Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
o Areas of focus include IT/technology, engineering, sales, accounting/finance, marketing/creating, scientific, HR, and office/administrative
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our global recruitment network, these firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 500 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.