DENVER (PRWEB) JULY 31, 2019
This week, Loxo introduced a proprietary database of 510 million prospects across 12 million companies directly inside their state-of-the-art recruiting CRM. The new product called Loxo Source™ also provides contact information including personal email, work email and mobile phone.
Loxo is a best-in-class enterprise recruiting SaaS company that specializes in using AI and machine learning to drive better recruiting decisions at a fraction of the typical cost and time. The Loxo platform creates a unified and seamless experience for it users by combining an ATS and CRM, and includes drip email campaigns, SMS texting, VoIP calling, personal contact information and candidate sourcing automation all-in-one easy to use platform.
“Loxo was already the breakout star in a crowded field. They were light years ahead of their competition. Now that they’ve added Loxo Source™ I can’t imagine a recruiter or sourcer on the planet who will not want to use Loxo,” said Dean Da Costa, Top 10 Global HR Tech Influencer. “In fact, a who’s who of the most influential recruiting leaders including Tim Sackett, Stacy Donovan Zapar, Lars Schmidt, and Paul DeBettignies, all use Loxo and with the release of Loxo Source™ I think we’ll see Loxo become the next big thing in the recruiting and HRTech community.”
What is Loxo Source™ ?
“Loxo Source™ is a proprietary directory with nearly half-a-billion people, and 12 million companies across the globe. We spent the last six years and invested millions of dollars in capital to purchase and structure over 95 unstructured data sources. We’ve built the infrastructure, negotiated commercial partnerships, and engineered data pipelines to make this product lightning fast, high performant and the most comprehensive directory of people and companies on the planet,” said Matt Chambers, Loxo Founder and CEO. “Over the years, we’ve acquired both premium and public data sets including crawling the entire public social web in the same way that Google and Bing index the internet. Loxo Source™ is our most significant product release in our history.”
What can recruiters do with Loxo Source™?
- Search by boolean keywords or apply filters like title, tenure, location, or experience to find people anywhere in the world
- Dramatically reduce the cost per hire by saving money that would have been spent on other sourcing tools, additional hires, or external sourcing services
- Instantly add people into drip email campaigns, job pipelines and tagged lists for automated follow up
- Find candidate contact information for emails, texts, or phone calls
- Eliminate data entry saving recruiters thousands of hours per year
- Automate recruitment marketing and candidate follow-up activities
- Remain protected by industry leading data security and compliance including GDPR and U.S. Department of Commerce Privacy Shield
- Maintain ownership of critical market intelligence and IP needed to stay competitive in the long-term talent acquisition strategy and overall hiring process
“Over the coming quarters, our data scientists and machine learning engineers will continue working closely with our partners and customers to make Loxo Source™ the most trusted and reliable data source in the marketplace. We exist to help recruiters hire better talent faster and more cost effectively than ever before,” said Ilia Cheishvili, Loxo Co-Founder and CTO.”
Loxo is a best-in-class enterprise recruiting SaaS company specializing in AI and machine learning, combining an ATS and CRM, and includes email automation, SMS texting, VoIP calling, personal contact information and candidate sourcing automation all-in-one easy to use platform. Loxo’s cloud platform makes every aspect of modern recruiting and talent acquisition simple, so companies can find and hire the very best possible talent faster. Learn why more than 950 recruiting organizations and talent acquisition teams across the globe trust Loxo at loxo.co