HORSHAM, Pa., May 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world’s leading HR technology event for more than two decades, the HR Technology Conference & Exposition® today announced an unparalleled agenda, complete with speakers and sessions from across the industry. Set to take place October 1 – 4 at The Venetian Las Vegas, the 2019 roster includes daily keynotes and the popular Women in HR Technology Summit, in addition to 60+ breakout sessions across 12 tracks, ranging from artificial intelligence and analytics to core HR and the future of work.
In exploring the different facets of HR technology, attendees will have ample opportunity to learn from industry experts, analysts, business leaders, practitioners and influencers, with select highlights including:
- Re-Imagining HR in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: Moderated by Jeanne Meister, Partner, Future Workplace, this panel will include HR leaders from TIAA, Delta Airlines, Schneider Electric and Hilton Hotels, discussing how artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the entire employee lifecycle, helping increase speed to hire, promote internal mobility and enable effective learning and development.
- What Truly Drives Engagement Around the World: Here, renowned thought leader and talent expert Marcus Buckingham will leverage insights from his latest book, Nine Lies about Work and data from the ADP Research Institute’s 2019 Global Engagement Study to reveal reliable engagement metrics from around the world and the conditions at work most likely to attract and keep talent.
- Aligning Organizational Strategy with the Workforce of the Future: Recognizing that automation is here to stay, Todd Middlemis and Jonathan Sears, People Advisory Services Partners for EY, will consider the tremendous potential of cognitive technologies in shifting the way humans work. This includes aligning strategy, processes, technology and people to maximize workplace opportunities.
- How to Save $10M Using HR Data: It’s true – and Wes Wu, Vice President, Advisory Services for Visier will provide everything you need to know. Wu will explain how some HR analytics-focused organizations use research and data to uncover new solutions and generate consistent and repeatable savings as well as lasting and sustainable change.
- Digital vs. Technology Transformation: What’s the Difference?: Jason Averbook, CEO and Founder of LeapGen will explore how the intersection of a new era of work, a new breed of workers with continually changing technology and expectations created a perfect storm – and what HR needs to do to ensure success moving forward.
- The Future of Enterprise Demands a New Future of HR: Michael Stephan, Principal, Deloitte, will share how HR can create additional value, by driving tangible impact, delivering a productive, simple employee experience through advanced technology and improving outcomes across the enterprise.
- How AI and ML are Transforming Data Analysis into Workforce Insights: For too long, workforce data remained siloed, unable to enhance Human Capital Management efforts. Leaders from Casey’s General Store and ADP will look at how adoption of AI and machine learning (ML) augments more traditional human-driven data analysis, advancing the speed and quality of decision-making.
Complementing this programming, the HR Technology Conference will host 300+ HR technology products and services on the expo floor, providing attendees front row access to thousands of innovative solutions impacting the industry.
Conference co-chair Steve Boese commented, “The excitement for this year’s HR Technology Conference & Exposition started early and continues to build. Year after year, we’re covering new ground in each session track, offering additional resources to our attendees and growing on a global level. At the same time, we’re also bringing back our crowd favorites while adding new voices to the conversation. It’s that deep insight and ongoing commitment to improving work that makes this the world’s foremost conference for all things HR tech-related.”
Registration for the 2019 HR Technology Conference is open, with Super Saver rates available for a limited time. Visit www.HRTechConference.com to learn more and see the full agenda.
About the HR Technology Conference & Exposition®
Founded in 1997, the HR Technology Conference is the world’s leading event on HR technology covering all the latest trends — Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Analytics and more! From strategy and selection to post-implementation, HR Tech is a pivotal stop for all organizations on their HR journey. Featuring presentations delivered by senior executives from leading organizations, HR Tech vets all speaking slots, resulting in a high-caliber learning experience with real-world lessons and practical takeaways.
HR Tech annually attracts industry experts, thought leaders, software vendors, senior HR executives, HR generalists, HR systems leaders, IT innovators and more. The show is also home to the annual Women in HR Technology Summit, which empowers women within HR and HR technology to grow personally and professionally. Additionally, HR Tech Conference hosts the world’s largest Expo of HR technology products and services — a number of vendors even choose to announce their latest products for the first time at the conference. There is no better place to touch, compare and contrast the latest solutions from leading vendors in every category, as well as start-ups. For more information, visit www.HRTechConference.com.