MINNEAPOLIS –CATS Software, a leading provider of recruiting software, has released the fifth major update to their applicant tracking system. This release focuses on improving recruiter productivity and enhancing communication with candidates and clients.
The CATS 5.0 rollout includes numerous features, like a meeting scheduler, SMS texting capabilities, and a new version of the sourcing browser extension, but the anchor point for CATS 5.0 is the complete UI overhaul.
“This is a major change in the UI. Most of our past updates have been a continuation of the same thematic elements. This is the first time in a decade where we are fundamentally reshaping, rebranding and recreating CATS from the ground up. That work and passion has culminated in this update—codenamed ‘Nala’—which is the leading edge of user interaction design.” – CATS President Tony Sternberg
Connect with candidates through SMS/marketing text messages
- Communicate with candidates with in-browser texting support.
- Seamlessly manage multiple conversations in an intuitive, easy-to-use chat interface.
- Create custom text message templates.
Seamlessly schedule meetings by sharing your calendar with candidates
- Share a custom meeting link with candidates and contacts to enable them to view your availability.
- Customize your office hours, meeting lengths and minimum scheduling notice.
Enable candidates to apply faster with a more efficient career portal
- Swiftly parse information from a candidate’s resume located on their computer or from an online source, such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Enable candidates to apply from anywhere from any device with the mobile-friendly portal.
- Create tailored applications with specific questions, which you can format as multiple choice, fill in the blank or short answer.
Instantly add candidates to your database with the redesigned browser extension
- Manage your client database and update existing profiles.
- Parse candidate and contact information from popular professional sites and social networks, such as LinkedIn, Monster and CareerBuilder.
Effortlessly create candidate, contact and company records
- Input an email address, phone number or Twitter handle to autofill a contact or candidate record.
- Input a domain URL to autofill a company record.
Increase your productivity in CATS with the sleek, modern UI
- Improved visual and technical design.
- Improved customizability in the candidate database and job pipeline.
- Increased communication speeds with candidates and contacts.
- Increased access speeds to key CATS actions.
About CATS Software
CATS is a cloud-based applicant tracking system serving nearly 6,000 professional recruiters across 50 countries. Created by recruiters and for recruiters, CATS provides a highly customizable and intelligent software that accelerates the recruitment process, enabling recruiters to focus on important human interactions by automating recurring tasks and eliminating unnecessary screen time.