Sourcing without LinkedIn – Core Concepts via SourcingCertifications.com
- Think like a candidate – where else would you (or someone else) put your information online?
- Visualize success – what will the information look like on pages where it can be found?
- Target data rich sites – very large sites (everyone is there), or niche sites with fewer people who just the ones you want
Keeping those ideas in mind, let’s brainstorm a little and try to answer the question:
Where are they?
- Professional Associations
- License Directories – GP license search Australia
- Q&A Sites / Discussion Forums / Mailing Lists – site:reddit.com/user/ “accounting” “2019”
- Conferences / Events – “attendees” “bayer.com” “merck.com” “novartis.com”
- “Our Team” Pages (for SMBs) – alberta construction “project manager” site:com OR site:ca intitle:“our team” OR intitle:“about”
Of course, that list is far from exhaustive. Once you start to look beyond traditional candidate sources, you’ll discover a world brimming with opportunities to discover and engage candidates you would never have found before.