Are you in search of free/low cost tools to make your jobs and employer brand more attractive or track users? You are in luck. Chris Russell has put together a list of apps and embeddable widgets to help recruiters attract more talent. Listen to the audio and click the links below.
- Legend.im – animate 100 characters of text into 6 second video. Free for iOS.
- Ripl.com – another app, Ripl is a marketing tool in your pocket. Its free for iOS and Android but I pay 10 per month for extra features more templates + add your logo) Turn pictures into video which is great for jobs.
- Repost for Instagram – repost other people’s content from Instagram. Get it here.
- HelloBar – use it to highlight a call to action such as a job of the week, news or collect emails. Can be set to appear at top or bottom of your site. After a few secs or even if they try to leave. Download it here.
- Mailchimp (free for first 2,000 emails) get started with your email marketing.
- Statcounter – simple web statistics…if you seeking a simple web stats tool statcounter may be of interest to you. It’s a simple tool vs google analytics. Understand where your candidates are coming from. Go to statcounter.com.
- Kingsumo – Grow your email list through Viral Giveaways…fee tool they make it easy to grow your lists or followers through a giveaway or contest that you run.
- Bayard Advertising has made an EB Calculator https://bayardad.com/eb-calculator/