NOVATO, Calif., March 29, 2019 — Checkster, the leading provider of collective intelligence solutions to power talent decisions, today unveiled its new collective intelligence platform. The Checkster Platform taps into the power of collective human intelligence to give companies a consolidated, real-time view into the quality and fit of its people.
The Checkster Platform collects and consolidates human intelligence throughout critical points of the candidate and employee lifecycle including interviews, reference checks, a new hire’s first year, and beyond. The data collected is used to improve quality of hire, engagement, and retention rates, ultimately giving organizations critical information to make better, more informed, talent decisions.
New research from Madeline Laurano, Chief Research Officer, Aptitude Research, highlights the lack of data global organizations have in order to make informed talent decisions. What’s more, the majority of survey respondents would like, but don’t currently have, a clear way to identify, measure, and improve quality of hire.
Key findings of the Aptitude Research 2019 Quality of Hire Trends Report include:
- 64% of companies report identifying quality hires as their top talent acquisition challenge of 2019.
- Only 26% of companies have a formal methodology for defining quality of hire.
- Companies who improve quality of hire are 3 times more likely to see an improvement in first-year retention and 3 times more likely to see an improvement in first year performance.
- 58% of hiring managers don’t have the data they need to make hiring decisions.
- Only 32% of senior leaders are confident in the data they have available to make decisions.
- 57% of organizations say investing in the right technology is the number one strategy for improving quality of hire.
“Talent acquisition professionals are in a unique position to take ownership for quality of hire and invest in the right strategies and solutions to define, measure and improve it,” said Madeline Laurano, Chief Research Officer, Aptitude Research. “The research clearly indicates that those companies who improve quality of hire enjoy incredible improvements to retention and performance and I’m hopeful more talent leaders will now follow suit.”
“In a world full of artificial intelligence, what has been core to our mission at Checkster is using collective intelligence to inject quality into an organization’s hiring and retention programs,” said Yves Lermusi, CEO, Checkster. “It’s clear, based on the survey findings, that organizations still struggle with quality. We’re excited about delivering the power of collective human intelligence beyond just reference checking to global organizations looking to define, measure and improve this critical business metric.”
To download a complete copy of the research report visit www.Checkster.com.