If you run a small business and haven’t purchased your first recruiting software yet, you are in luck. The market is full of many affordable applicant tracking systems (ATS) commonly referred to as recruiting software.
Picking the right platform for your business requires some trial and testing so its best that you try before you buy to get a sense of the features and functionality you’ll need. Fortunately most of the vendors in our list won’t break your budget and fulfill your recruiting needs.
Top 10 List of SMB Recruiting Software
We picked these vendors specifically for their affordability. Most will cost between $50 – $200 per month.
JazzHR offers a terrific option for a small business who need to recruit. They’ve been around for a number of years and are continuing to update the product. Request a Demo. Features include;
- Post jobs everywhere qualified candidates are looking. JazzHR syncs with free job boards, paid job boards, and popular social media channels.
- Leverage team knowledge and experience by inviting your co-workers to help you rank, track and discuss top-tier candidates.
- You’ll get all the necessary tools to make hiring a simple and repeatable process.
- Pricing Options: $39/mo, $229/mo, $339/mo.
Another great solution for SMBs. Been around for 15+ years and has over 1,000 clients. JobScore includes a cooperative recruiting database that makes high quality, private connections between people and jobs. They claim to leverage matching technology to recommend qualified, interested candidates for your job openings.
- Features: branded career sites, employee referral tools, post & market jobs, custom workflows.
- Pricing Options: $99/mo for 5 jobs, $299 for 10 open jobs.
They offer a self-serve solution for companies with occasional hiring needs. Offers various pricing models that start at $99 and go up from there. Their $99 per month “Paygo” product gets you;
- 200+ job boards
- E-signatures and offer letters
- AI-powered sourcing capabilities
- HRIS and Zoom integrations
Zoho Recruit is a cloud based applicant tracking system that’s built to provide diverse, end-to-end hiring solutions for staffing agencies, corporate HRs and temporary workforce.
They offer perhaps the most affordable product starting at only $20 bucks a month (paid annually). The upgraded version costs $41/mo (paid annually).
- Candidate sourcing built in, career sites and referrals.
- Resume parsing/extraction.
- Candidate tracking, dashboard, hiring workflow.
- Integrates with 3rd party: Google & Microsoft.
SmartStart is the free version of SmartRecruiters, a popular ATS that plays in the enterprise space. Their free version is good for companies with 10 or less job openings. It’s a full featured tool but limited in terms of the amount of jobs you can post.
From user-friendly pipelines to an easy-to-edit careers site, launching your recruitment is just a few clicks away with Recruitee.
- Careers site editor, video chat, Candidate-friendly applications.
- Drive your hiring goals with tailored onboarding for a custom team set-up or take advantage of API access for a unified HR tech stack.
- Access your account through mobile for iPhone or Android
- Pricing: $91/mo (16% off when paid annually)
Manage your hiring, onboarding, time-off, employee data, and HR workflows in one place. Pricing options range from: Free (3 jobs) / $50 / $100 / $200
- Onboarding: Connect and engage with your new hires swiftly.
- Employee Database: Organize all employee data and files securely.
- Applicant Tracking: Find, interview, and hire great candidates
HireHive is recruiting software that helps you find and hire the best candidates for your company. Monthly Pricing options: $49 (3 jobs) / $99 (6 jobs) / $149 (12 jobs) / $249 (20 jobs)
- Connect HireHive with your website and post jobs automatically to job boards or to your social channels.
- Interview and assess the best candidates for your jobs and create a database of candidates for future requirements.
- In-depth reporting so you can make informed hiring decisions based on real data.
This software is an affordable, easy-to-use online applicant tracking and employee onboarding system. Try it Free For 15 days. The recruiting platform costs $95 per month but if you bundle with onboarding goes up to $135/month.
- A web-based applicant tracking and recruiting system offering corporate HR professionals and internal recruiters an easier way to manage and recruit applicants online.
- Create jobs online, recruit via social media sites, post to major job boards, create questionnaires, score applicants & much more.
Recruiterbox helps growing companies hire simply and predictably. Most recruiting software is so clunky and cumbersome that people often relapse to using email and spreadsheets. Recruiterbox intends to change that through user design.
- Pricing Options: Starter / Pro / Pro Plus
- Automation: Create a (customizable) set of steps according to your recruitment process and track candidates as they flow through the stages of your hiring funnel.
- Candidate screening tools + company cacreer site.
- Collaboration: Invite your colleagues to work on recruitment. Have people responsible for candidates in specific stages, forward candidates and collect shared feedback.
These 10 platforms are a solid choice if you have never purchased recruiting software before to post jobs and manage applicant flow. Setting them up is fairly simple but you will need to customize things like adding your logo, setting up workflows and other standard data about your company.