Are you ready for another year in recruiting? The new season starts January 7th, the first Monday of the new year.
As we embark on this new journey take some time to review your current processes and communications to ensure a more optimized hiring funnel in 2019.
- Review and update all your candidate communication templates such as the Thank You for Applying letter to the Rejection notice.
- Have your recruiters apply for one of their own jobs to spot potential roadblocks in the application process.
- Review your sources of hire from last year and double down on the best sites and channels to advertise on.
- Get video. Use video interviews with your hiring managers and star employees ti showcase your culture. Try JobStories.com for example.
- For bigger companies consider hiring a traditional IT Project Manager type of person to manage and maintain your HR technology. Don’t make HR people manage technology they aren’t familiar with.