The right video interviewing software has many benefits to both your recruiting teams, and the candidates who are applying for jobs at your company
- Video interview software drastically decreases the amount of time that teams spend screening candidates
- Video screening can be much more effective than a phone screen, and lead to more quality in person interviews
- Video interviewing software allows companies to screen more applicants and therefore not pass on candidates due to a lack of time
- Video interview software can standardize the interview process, and increase collaboration between recruiters and hiring managers
- Video interviews mean less time playing phone tag to setup a time to screen candidates
However, choosing the right vendor can be very hard. There are lots of options out there, and so I wanted to give a summary of the best video interview software for those who are in the market:
- SparkHire has over 5,000 paying customers across both employers and staffing firms including Ikea and Volkswagen. This is easily the most customers of any of the solution providers. Their video interview software allows SMBs to enterprise to screen candidates more effectively.
- Hirevue was one of the first companies in the video interviewing space and helped pioneer this category of HRTech. Their solution is geared towards enterprise customers who hire thousands of people per year.
- VidCruiter offers a video interview solution, along with a full suite of talent acquisition tools including their own ATS.
- RIVS has over 900 customers and recently launched a scheduling module that saves time on HR coordination of interviews – something that can be frustrating for both applicants and recruiters alike.
There you have it, the top video interview solutions on the market. Have one to add? Let me know in the comments.