Nearly 40% of consumers have interacted with a Chabot in the past year. It almost seems weird to go onto a website these days and not have the ability to ask a bot questions.
Now, this same concept is permeating the recruiting and hiring landscape. Chatbots are great for screening applicants in high volume roles, scheduling interviews, and answering common questions that applicants have.
With so many companies looking to add a chatbot to their HRTech stack, I wanted to share which vendors you should be taking a close look at.
- AllyO’s technology has participated in over 10 million conversations with applicants and boasts customers like Cheesecake Factory and FedEx.
- Ideal saves recruiters time by screening candidates, and then scheduling interviews with the ones that are a fit. This saves your recruiting team time and headaches.
- Paradox/Olivia is the engine behind some of the other popular chatbot options in the HR space, which means they have some of the most robust technology out there.
- Xor’s chatbot has been rated an “excellent” experience by >90% of the candidates who’ve interacted with it. They also see a >85% increase in the number of applications on a career site when implemented.
- Mya boasts a 93% application completion rate, and a 79% reduction in time to interview.
While there are many chatbots out there for recruiting and human resources, these vendors seems to be leading the pack in terms of their feature set and the value they can bring to recruiting teams, especially those who are focused on high volume hiring.