Have you ever had the following experience as an HR person?
1. You see a problem forming on the horizon. You research the correct response.
2. You sit down with the leadership team and say, “We need to do X.”
3. Everyone ignores you. They do Y. Or they do nothing.
4. It all goes to hell in a handbasket.
5. Everyone comes to you and say, “how come you didn’t see this coming? We should have been out in front of this?”
6. You bang your head on the table. (Metaphorically)
This is a common scenario in the