The Job Board Summit is a two-day event that is designed for the job board industry. It takes place twice a year and brings together a community of industry leaders and the best speakers in the world of job boards.
The Job Board Summit started out as an idea from Louise Grant:
“Why don’t we create an event for job boards to meet-up and really talk openly about shared challenges in the industry?”
Since 2012, the Job Board Summit has evolved to become the world’s largest series of Job Board events outgrowing three venues and is also established in North America. Weeks before our last event it sold out with space for 200 people.
The heart of the summits remain focused for job boards and now includes speakers sharing new insights, plus dedicated networking to ensure attendees make those important connections.
We can reveal some of the speakers confirmed for Nashville:
- Matt Charney – Allegis Group – Fundamental Changes in the Recruiting World
- Chris Adams – Madgex – Net Neutrality: What Could Happen?
- Melissa Miller – Uber – Recruiting the Gig Economy
- Jackye Clayton – HiringSolved – Extreme Candidate Personalization: What Makes a Difference?
- Dan Roddy – Deloitte – Blockchain Recruiting
- Lee Biggins – CV Library- Realizing the Value and Potential of Your Database
If you want to join hundreds of job board professionals from around the world for two days of exceptional speakers, actionable insights and connecting with industry leaders, then our summits are the must attend events of 2018.
For information on tickets, sponsorship and what to expect visit:
North American Job Board Summit 2018
WHERE: Hilton Nashville Downtown
121 4th Avenue South
Nashville, TN, 37201
WHEN: July 26 – 27, 2018
European Job Board Summit 2018
WHERE: etc. venues St Paul’s
London, EC1A 4HD
WHEN: November 8 – 9, 2018