In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. The Job Interview Will Soon Be Dead. Here’s What the Top Companies Are Replacing It With — by Marcel Schwantes
2. What Can Uber Do to Fix Its Broken Culture? — by Cale Guthrie Weissman
3. How Being Transparent Helps Scale Your Company — David Stack
4. 5 Things Top Employees Deeply Care About — by Davide Migali
5. CEOs: An Unusual Way to Identify Star Talent — by David Norris
6. Millennials Choose Career Over ‘Being Boss’ — by Scott A. Scanlon
7. Why Job Candidates Should Prepare for a ‘Knockout’ Question — by Mark Newman
10. Data Reveals How the Percentage of Women in Leadership Has Changed Over the Past 15 Years — by Sebastian Predescu
*Image by Death to the Stock Photo
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.