In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Ouch, 50% Of New Hires Fail! 6 Ugly Numbers Revealing Recruiting’s Dirty Little Secret — by Dr. John Sullivan
3. Retention Is Top Benefits Objective, Employers Say — by Stephen Miller
4. You Can Now Apply For a Job at McDonald’s Via Snapchat — by Sarah Kessler
5. Oh, The Places You’ll Go: How You Can Reinvent Your Sourcing Career — by David Carpe
6. Recruitment RoundUp: 3 BIG Changes From a Country, a City and a Company — by Annalena Morris
7. 6 Steps Every Company Can Take to Develop Women Leaders — by Steffen Maier
8. Recruit Fans, NOT Candidates! — by Jörgen Sundberg
9. The Hiring Process Is Often Half-Truths and Outright Lies on Both Sides — Russ Finkelstein
10. If You Want Fewer Bad Hires, Don’t Interview Candidates — Here is Why — by Geoffrey James
*Image by Maria Ignatova
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.