In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Recruiter Is the Hottest Job in HR — by Roy Maurer
2. Talent Sourcing in a New Reality: A Story of Human Kindness — by Greg Hawkes
3. 6 Essential Steps for a Successful Recruiting Process — by Jay Starkman
4. The Amazing ’25 Names Approach’ for Filling Your Talent Pipeline Simultaneously With Every Hire — by Dr. John Sullivan
5. How We Closed the Gap Between Men’s and Women’s Retention Rates — by Michelle Stohlmeyer Russell and Lori Moskowitz Lepler
6. The Future of Retail Jobs; Why We Need to Think About Plan B for the Future of Work — by Michael Spencer
8. Why You Should Pay Your Employees As Much As You Can — by Galen Emanuele
9. OMG: I Took My Own Recruiting Advice and Here’s What Happened — by Roberta Chinsky Matuson
10. 4 Signs You’re One Burnt Out Recruiter (and How to Revive Yourself) — by Beth Kanter
*Image by Mariusz Kluzniak
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.