In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Why You Need to Hire Job Candidates With These Three “Weaknesses” — by Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
2. 17 Things Recruiters Wish You Knew About Recruiting — by Bryan Chaney
3. The Future Of Recruiting Is An Internal Talent Consulting Group, As Technology Handles Daily Recruiting Tasks — by Dr. John Sullivan
4. AI Will Rob Companies of the Best Training Tool They Have: Grunt Work — by Sarah Kessler
5. 37 Jobs That Are Quickly Disappearing in the US — by Rachel Gillett and Andy Kiersz
6. Even Small Companies Can Offer Perks That Build Engagement And Attract Talent — by Liz Bardetti
7. 5 Things Recruitment Marketers Need to Stop Doing — by Lisa Jones
8. An HR Exec at Dropbox Explains How the Company Hires the Best People Before They Even Start Looking for a New Job — by Neil Frye
9. America’s Best Recruiting Firms 2017 — by Jeff Kauflin
10. The Story of This 70-year-old Intern May Be The Next Hot Trend in Recruiting — by Victoria Ahl
*Image by Tim Donnelly
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.