RecruitCon Road Trip is a one-day, community-led event that prepares and equips talent acquisition and recruitment professionals with the data-backed strategies for boosting their efforts. I’ll be speaking at the event about career sites and have secured a $150 registration discount for Recruiting Headlines readers.
To secure the discounted rate, please use exclusive discount code “RUSSELL” upon registering:
During this full day of powerful case studies and hands-on workshops, you’ll learn:
- The hottest tips and tricks for finding ideal candidates and reducing time-to-fill
- Brand messaging blueprints to help you emerge as a coveted place to work in today’s competitive job market
- Tactical response strategies to neutralize reputation-damaging reviews on feedback websites
- A secret sauce for writing job postings that pull in high-performers
- Audit outlines for assessing your website and application processes so you’re not scaring off your purple squirrels
- Formulas to prove the ROI of your efforts
- Tips to leverage your powers of persuasive to supercharge your candidate response
For more details about the event, please visit http://live.blr.com/event/recruitcon-road-trip/.