Today, Recruitics, a data-driven recruitment marketing agency, announced the promotion of several key executives into new leadership positions. These moves both recognize the impact these executives have had in driving record-breaking growth for Recruitics, and create an improved customer experience via specialized and regional teams.
“I’m excited to strengthen and expand our team to continue as the pre-eminent leader in the recruitment marketing space,” said Josh Gampel, CEO of Recruitics. “These changes to our senior leadership will put some of our most-experienced executives in client-facing roles while bringing additional insights to the management of our business.”
The executive leadership announcements are as follows:
- Adam Stafford was appointed President and will oversee company operations, provide delivery and strategic support to the business, including product, engineering, platform, ad, and agency operations.
- Julie Calli was named Chief Strategy Officer and will provide strategic oversight and direction in product and customer offerings.
Additional leadership appointments include:
- Jonathan Zila was named Managing Director for the Atlanta office overseeing the growing Southeast region.
- Niki McKee was named a Managing Director for the New York City office in charge of enterprise Northeast operations.
- Brian Rowe was named Managing Director for the London office overseeing all European-based day-to-day business and operations.
- Cory Kapner was named Managing Director for Recruitics’ Automated Marketing Platform (AMP).
- KC Clark was named as Managing Director for Recruitics’ SaaS products.
These executives join an award winning leadership team that revolutionized recruitment advertising with the introduction of the industry’s first programmatic buying platform in 2012. Under their direction, Recruitics will continue to deliver cutting-edge expertise and vision for its expanding base of Fortune 500 companies, HR technology providers, staffing and recruiting firms, and others in the employment and talent ecosystem.
“This is the right team to enable us to deliver superior value to our clients, expand our business and achieve future growth,” said Gampel. “Quite simply, there are tremendous opportunities ahead of us in the recruitment marketing space and we will look to these leaders to guide our teams for years to come.”
Recruitics revolutionized recruitment advertising with the introduction of the industry’s first programmatic buying platform in 2012. Since then, Recruitics has helped thousands of companies find, attract, and engage millions of job seekers. Today, Recruitics continues to lead the industry as a data-driven recruitment marketing agency that is powered by its innovative analytics and optimization platform. For more information, visit http://www.recruitics.com.