Memorandum and Information on Physician Immigration: J-1 Waiver and H-1B Visas

This is a preview. View original post on this site

Physicians that are participating in U.S. medical school residency programs but have graduated from medical school abroad are generally known as Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs). FMGs come to the U.S. to obtain medical training and are usually on either a J-1 visa or an H-1B visa. Many health centers have the ability to apply for a J-1 visa waiver and the subsequent H-1B visa to employ these physicians.

J-1 Visa and Waivers

When a foreign national has graduated from medical school abroad and joins a residency program in the United States, they will usually apply for a J-1 visa. After

Read Complete Article



»Recruiting jobs

»Recruitment Marketing Help

»Promote Your Next Hiring Event

»Hire Vets with

»Recruiting Podcast