In this episode of the RecTech Podcast, Chris Russell chats with sourcer Ben White from Titus Talent about how he sources candidates off Linkedin.
Ben White has seven years’ experience in talent acquisition. He has worked as a headhunter and a corporate recruiter for two fortune 500 companies. Today he is part of the recruitment process insourcing team at Titus Talent, a talent strategies firm with several offices throughout the midwest, New York and the UK.
- What is recruitment process insourcing?
- Typical day like?
- Lets talk tech…you dont use an ATS? How do you keep track of candidates?
- What other tools are part of your day to day recruiting?
- But I can also talk about effective Inmail writing…whats your response rate?
- Describe a typical Inmail…subject line, what do you say?
- Phone sourcing tips
- Engaging candidates who may otherwise pass on initial dialogue
- Your last 3 placements…where did you find them online?
- Advice for new recruiters?