HORSHAM, PA — 06/02/16 — Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today revealed the agenda for the 19th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition®, taking place Tuesday, October 4 through Friday, October 7, 2016 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“The HR Technology Conference has always been a launching ground for the newest ideas, most innovative technologies and the exchange of information on how HR professionals can transform their organizations,” said HR Tech Conference co-chair, Steve Boese. “This year is no exception — our 2016 program will present attendees with in-depth learning and insights on the most pressing challenges HR professionals face today, while introducing new trends and the solutions that can help improve their HR processes. We are thrilled to reveal the 2016 agenda, which promises to deliver an educational experience like no other on all things related to HR technology.”
Focusing on how business processes and organizational success are enabled by technology, the HR Technology Conference is the world’s biggest and most important conference on HR technology. The 2016 event will feature more than 60 sessions led by the foremost industry leaders and experts who will share their insights on the latest trends in HR technology and how it can be used to improve processes around performance management, recruiting, benefits and talent analytics. Introducing the most cutting-edge technologies alongside traditional offerings and best practice approaches, the HR Technology Conference will provide attendees with the most comprehensive learning experience and practical takeaways to bring immediate improvement to their organizations.
In addition to engaging case studies exploring how top brands like PepsiCo, White Castle, Marriott, Dropbox, Adobe, Morton Salt, KPMG and Xerox achieved positive transformation with HR technology solutions, agenda highlights include:
- Top HR Products of 2016: For more than 26 years, Human Resource Executive® has recognized excellence and innovation in the HR community with its Top HR Products Award.
- Awesome New Technologies: A perennial favorite at the HR Tech Conference, the Awesome New Technologies session features product demonstrations of the best new technology introduced in the last year.
- Finding the next great HR technology company: Inspired by the show The Voice, this session will uncover the next great HR solution. Industry experts Jason Averbook, Steve Boese, George LaRocque, Madeline Laurano, Trish McFarlane and Kyle Lagunas will serve as coaches to startup teams, while attendees will vote for their favorite Next Great HR Technology Company.
- Reinventing HR: Industry analyst Josh Bersin will discuss how digital HR is disrupting organizations and forcing HR leaders to reevaluate their current practices and approaches.
- Expert insights from Bill Kutik, Brian Sommer and Naomi Bloom: These three industry luminaries will draw on their combined 119 years of HR technology experience to help attendees leverage new technologies and understand what’s coming down the road.
- Engaging and Retaining the Talent of Tomorrow: This expert panel moderated by Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning journalist, Soledad O’Brien, will explore how HR leaders can embrace and leverage generational, demographic and technology shifts to shape corporate cultures and ensure success.
- Closing keynote by Peter Cappelli: In addition to the previously announced opening keynote by Barry Libert, Wharton School’s Peter Cappelli will present the event’s closing keynote, “Taking HR’s Influence to the Next Level.” In this presentation, Cappelli will explore the steps HR and HRIT leaders can take to increase their overall influence through data and technology and explain how they can make better decisions in the realm of HR technology.
The HR Technology Conference is also home to the world’s largest expo of HR technology products and services, providing attendees with the unique opportunity to appraise the latest solutions from leading vendors.
Registration is now open for the 19th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition®. Register by July 27, 2016 to save $500.00 off the onsite rate. For additional information and to register, visitwww.HRTechConference.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
About the HR Technology Conference & Exposition®
The HR Technology Conference covers all the latest trends — SaaS, The Cloud, social, mobile, analytics, video, gamification, Big Data and MOOCs — as well as the more traditional technologies and processes. Whatever is changing the way work and HR gets done is what is featured. All sessions are created and delivered by senior executives from many leading organizations — no speaking slots are sold — resulting in a high-caliber learning experience with real-world lessons and practical takeaways. The conference attracts industry experts, thought leaders, software vendors, senior HR executives, HR generalists, HR systems leaders and more. Additionally, HR Tech is home to the world’s largest Expo of HR technology products and services — many vendors even choose to announce their latest products for the first time at HR Tech. There is no better place to touch, compare and contrast the latest solutions from leading vendors in every category, as well as start-ups. For more information, visit www.HRTechConference.com.