The power and influence of women in business is finally getting it’s due with an increased focus on equal pay and more companies looking to diversify their workforces. Lately, a number of jobs sites/communities have been launched to help employers target and recruit more women to their companies.
Here’s a roundup of women focused recruiting sites to add to your talent toolbox.
- Hire Tech Ladies | https://www.hiretechladies.com/ – Claims they have 20,000 women in it’s database of members. Members get access to a secret jobs page, members-only newsletter, and closed Facebook group.
- Power to Fly | https://powertofly.com/ – This site is focused on providing opportunities from companies who value diversity and inclusion above all else. Employers can post jobs starting at $200 per month.
- Women Who Code | https://www.womenwhocode.com/ – This site envisions a world where women are proportionally represented as technical leaders, executives, founders, VCs, board members, and software engineers. They also do events.
- Women for Hire | http://womenforhire.com/ – Founded by Tory Johnson, former ABC tv personality, this is a typical job board style site for recruiting women.
- Levo League | https://www.levo.com/ – Their audience ‘represents the most accomplished and engaged network’ of millennials and skews heavily towards females. They reach a community of professionals through daily original content, offline community events and social engagement.
- CareerContessa | http://www.careercontessa.com/ – Offers career counseling and jobs for women. The only career site built for women that lets you job search, book career counseling, get free career guidance and advice, and more.